"Fuck off Shaun I am taking a picture."
reblog if you post
- My Mad Fat Diary
- Pretty Things
- Gossip Girl
- Tom Hiddleston
- Natalie Dormer
"Should I have a baby after 35?" - "No, 35 children is enough." I LAUGHED SO HARD.
Well, they’re not wrong…
My personal philosophy would be to leave the building and lock the door on my way out. At 5:50 return and wait for the night to end so the boss didn’t know I was away on the job
Yeah but like wouldn’t that leave you susceptible to being attacked on your way to the security station?
Oh no. I mean pull the, unlocking door, “oh hey boss! I was just opening up shop for you!” Move.
Also it takes em like an hour and a half to walk across the building. What are thy gonna do in 10 minutes?
More fun facts about ancient Celtic marriage laws: There were no laws against interclass or interracial marriage, no laws against open homosexual relationships (although they weren’t considered ‘marriages’ since the definition of a marriage was ‘couple with child’), no requirement for women to take their husband’s names or give up their property, but comedians couldn’t get married
It’s Adam and Eve not Adam Sandler and Eve
- cup your hands around them protectively
- lift them from the ground
- gently kiss their fuzzy heads
- say “peep peep” calmingly so as not to be pecked
- peep peep
Yes you could be sad about your pairings but:
- Inappropriately timed confessions
- At a ski lodge and somehow got stuck outside in the middle of the storm but hey look there’s a conveniently abandoned cabin I guess the logical thing to do is go in there and snuggle for warmth…